filters
state:
city:
product:
Show
Staffmark offers a health insurance as stated on their website "Staffmark offers medical, dental, prescription, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits to our temporary employees and their families through Essential StaffCARE limited benefit medical plan....

I just tried using the card it's not active its a huge scam

Reply to reviews
Staffmark Temp Agency in Pennsylvania STEALS PAYCHEX!!!
My boyfriend worked for staffmark, they r a staffing agency ..they got him a job at sysco in philly, well he didnt get paid for the first 2 weeks, so we assumend well he will get all his pay the 3rd week because they said you will get your check by mail sir not direct...
just_wonderful
just_wonderful

let me correct he was missing approximately 680 dollars, that is the first week that he didnt get paid

Reply to reviews

Staffmark - Company waiting on me

Staffmark
Got a request to go to a job and went on the interview and everything and im still not working what is really going on costumer waing on me to come to work but cant cause staffmark hasnt done there job

Staffmark - My name is william radley and im trying to get my 2015 w2

4.8
I tried to file last years taxes and was audited do to h&r block not filing so im trying to find out my old user name and password

Short Review on January 19, 2017

Staffmark
3 years working with staffmark in NJ on an assignment with no sick or holiday pay, no raises. They only work against the employees, not with them.

Short Review on July 11, 2016

Staffmark
STAFFMARK in Garland Tx are the worse they are so rude and want let u speak to the person u ask for I wish they would shut them down very unprofessional. Nothing is getting done.

Short Review on May 06, 2016

Staffmark
Staffmark really bad comapany i just work two weeks and thay say u fired

Staffmark Customer Care Review

#841988
Staffmark in Ontario has the worse employees there unprofessinal rude and i think Rina is prejudice.

Staffmark Staff Review

Staffmark
Staffmark agency is the worst especially the one in Pasadena Ca they have horrible customer service. There is an old lady there here name is Debbie she has no customer service what so ever they were no help at all.

Staffmark Customer Care Review

Staffmark
Do not go to them, not a good temp service, horrible customer service

Nasty Representative Review

Staffmark
One of the staffmark agency representative was so NASTY AND RUDE .. first off she must been having a bad day cause she had an attitude on the phone ... then she was judging my situation then in disqust she gon say she cant help me. Isnt thats her job to help ppl find a job? But wateva i just hope she keep her job

Insurance Review

Staffmark
I accident bought insurance from staffmark. I already cancelled for a week and they still deducting $73 from my paycheck each week. I also have medical for my family. Why would i need this? Please help. They said it's nonrefundable.