I supposedly got hired through StaffMark for a position with Walmart, well that was in January and here it is May still haven't started working yet, found out that StaffMark lost the contract with Walmart, because of not doing things the right way, but everytime I call staffMark they always say that they are waiting on Walmart to give the go ahead,the sad thing about it they know that the contract is null and void, I just hope a pray that they be able to keep their job, and not have to search for one, I feel as long as they got their job they just tell people anything. Not a good company would not recommend it to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Staffmark. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Staffmark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Job Search and Employment category for more informed decision or compare Staffmark to other companies on our site.

Comments