Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Horrible temp service would never reccommend them. Rude people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staffmark customer care. Staffmark needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staffmark customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Staffmark.

Comments

One girl was descent, the other was very rude! You almost have to donate your bone marrow to get approved.

I passed all the assessments with high percents, passed the drug test, passed the background check, but had to get them my diploma. I am 56 years old and my diploma was destroyed in a fire. The school does not keep them there for 40 years, so a friend said they knew someone that could get me a copy. Well Staffmark called the school and they verified that I graduated there.

But because the person apparently put the wrong names for superintendent and Principal, at that time, they denied me the job. Told me I was band from going through Staffmark. Meanwhile, I had been interviewed at the company I was to work at and the man said he wanted me hired and didn't care if I had a diploma. So I wasted all this time and gas to loose a job over a diploma!

Also, I had worked at two government jobs previously. So in other words, DON'T TRUST IN STAFFMARK TO HELP YOU TO GET A JOB!!!!!!

to Anonymous #1167198

They wanted your high school diploma? Weird!