1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Smh a waste of time.I submitt my app online with a resume.

Had an appointment to finish my quote "new hire packet". In which when asked it would only take 15-20 min to complete. So I decided that since traveling a hour to complete this since I was in lexington I was gonna take my family to tha mall, for while I was in tha office my family could go grab something to eat. Well it didnt go like that.

I had an appointment for nothing, i set there 40 minutes before I got to talk to anyone. Then they put me on a computer in which the computer stations were open and avaliable the full time I set there. Then I had to sat once again for 15/20 min got on another computer for sum testing. Got off that to sat and wait on tje lady I had an appointment with.

This is already been 1.5 hrs do I get called bk after 15 min she talked to me a few min about the job in which she was looking at placing me. Well come to find out it was another hour process to finish. I was asked if I would rather come bk or complete the process. Of course after ur family has been in the car now almost 2hrs.

I go outside tell my family the process it was gonna be another hr. They decide to go to a little play area to occupy tha baby, i return in to finish the process NOW they cant finish tha process SMDH what happen in 2 minutes. Their reply was we dont have enough staff now. WOW 2 minutes it was a big change smh.

So she scheduled an appointment for the following day to finish the process for this GLASSDOOR job. No i didnt make it, it was a total turn off. Few weeks later I called to see if they had something in my area im in need of a job. She places me on hold and comes back to say they had to suspend/fire me because I never finished the process for the other job.

SMDH IVE NEVER BEEN FIRED FROM ANY JOB IN MY 46YRS OF LIFE. *** YRS IM PISSED.

My reply apparently I dont need you.My GOD dont like ugly.

Review about: Staffmark Interview Appointment.

I didn't like: Dont like it very unprofessional.

Had an Experience with Staffmark?

Comments