1.5

I was told by a Staffmark employee that I was hired for a position. He interviewed me because his coworker was out sick.

He stated that she said if he liked me to hire me for the position. I didn't hear anything for over a week and had no direct number to call because all of their associates work off of cell phones. When I finally got in touch with the associate she stated that she submitted my resume for review and was waiting on a response from the client. She also stated that the representative that offered me the job was not authorized to do so.

By the way the rep that offered me the position complained about his job the whole time. That is bad business because I had other positions I was scheduled to interview for and cancelled those interviews based on the job offer.

I am beyond upset and feel that this was very unprofessional and I will never recommend Staffmark nor apply for any other positions they post. Lesson Learned!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 10, 2015.

Comments