Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Staffmark temp services, These are the lieingest people i have ever met in my life. I closed the business i own and my wife quit her job based on a job these people 100% promised us, said all we needed was to stop by and do the paperwork.

After they got all our private info they had no job. Who does that.caused my wife to lose a good job for no reason but to get us in the door.people need to start fileing charges on these parasites.i am now working with an attorney to file suite on the 2 girls as well as staffmark. These people need to be shut down. If your looking for work try to get hired directly by the employer.

These lieing parasites at the richmond ky office are the worst of the worst. I shudder to think that our children would have to deal with these scanks..good luck all

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 20, 2017.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1291504

The scenario you described happens a lot more often than anyone realizes. I know Aerotek has been sued over this very issue and I would imagine they aren't the only ones. This is definitely another good reason not to deal with staffing agencies.