1.2K views

Staffmark offers a health insurance as stated on their website "Staffmark offers medical, dental, prescription, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits to our temporary employees and their families through Essential StaffCARE limited benefit medical plan. This Blue Cross Blue Shield program is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company and administered by Planned Administrators, Inc."

Let me tell you, these people will reject virtually every claim and pay for nothing. We have thousands in unpaid claims submitted to them.

They are also huge liars. They will claim they never got the documents you sent, even though they did. I just called them about a claim and they said they never got it. I got irate and started yelling and magically the woman says " oh yes here it is, I found it" WTF!? Then she said I didn't provide the Doctors Tax ID number (like the Doctor would give me that!) but I reminded her that I had the Doctor call personally to provide this. After screaming at her about this, magically she found the record where the Doctor had indeed called in! Then she said he needed to provide it in writing and not on the phone, I then screamed that he had done that too, and once again it magically appeared in her system!

Obviously they are lying and playing games to beat you out of paying your claim.

Staffmark was appealing because it looked like they had a reasonable health insurance plan, THEY DON'T!!! Plus if this insurance company ever did pay the plan is limited to like $10,000 maximum benefits..............Good luck if you ever need heart, brain surgery, chemo therapy etc......You will be sent home to die..............

Staffmark needs to change providers, or give their current one an ultimatum that they had better start playing fair.

If good health insurance is important to you and your family DON'T think that you will get it working for Staffmark!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

I just tried using the card it's not active its a huge scam

to Anonymous #1367882

Yeh they pay for nothing