I have put in many applications there and even though I receive emails from careerbuilder, snagajob just to name a few, I get ZERO Phone calls and I even inquired about a email that stated Staffmark is hiring, they told me there were no open jobs...hmmm SCAM?I have put in many applications there and even though I receive emails from careerbuilder, snagajob just to name a few, I get ZERO Phone calls and I even inquired about a email that stated Staffmark is hiring, they told me there were no open jobs...hmmm SCAM?I have put in many applications there and even though I receive emails from careerbuilder, snagajob just to name a few, I get ZERO Phone calls and I even inquired about a email that stated Staffmark is hiring, they told me there were no open jobs...hmmm SCAM?

Comments

Absolutely right!! I recently was called to a Staffmark office near Philadelphia.

I was interviewed by someone named "Jessica", then spent about an hour filling out all their paperwork and submitting it on their computer. Since then, I called and Emailed "Jessica" several times without a response. I've seen Internet listings for jobs through Staffmark.

I applied online TWICE and STILL no response! I have really been jerked around by these people.

Be Warned!

to Anonymous Arizona, United States #884222

I have been in the same boat with them as well.. I had an interview and nailed it.

I was told that I would be hired in two months after the interview and they would give me filler work in between. I was called once and then it was straight to e-mails, but with no results.

I believe it's been four months and nothing.. I just emailed them to say hello :) Moving on...