After being contacted by a staff mark rep, I completed a long application and sat through training videos that repeated and kept spooling taking twice as long as it should have. I was then told that I didn't have the specific experience that the employer required for an entry level production position.

I was then asked to re submit my resume and include specific details. Don't waste your time with this company.

You're better off locating an employer on your own especially considering the pay of around $10 an hour.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Staffmark. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Staffmark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Job Search and Employment category for more informed decision or compare Staffmark to other companies on our site.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1121655

Sounds like you would be overpaid at $10 an hour.

to h.kitchener #1121698

Sounds like you a miserable phucking ret@rd. Get a life and stop insulting people here! I have worked in as a staffing consultant (not this company) and they should not have put this person through training videos if they knew they were not qualified for even an entry level position.